Friday, August 27, 2010

Casting in Metrowealth

Yesterday, I received a phone call from Metrowealth, Kak Aiza. She said, I am selected to come for casting tomorrow, Thursday. I kind of surprise on how they get my information and etc..oh yeahh..maybe my agency send my portfolio to them..Happy+excited jugak but yet, I blur on what I should do. Even its not my first time go to casting as yet, this is big company, and I’ve to do my best. So, ought to have those feeling is guess. I hope everything going smooth as planned.

I asked my buddy Dilla to teman me there. Luckily she is on off duty. Have to be there at 3.30pm and we arrived 5 minutes early, 3.25pmJ. More awkward, only me they called for casting, thought it’s a open casting.. I become more nervous while waiting for interview by lady boss, Jane. Wife to David Teo. But after all, it was a great experience.

They need me to come again to reshoot the video. The only they decide where should they put me on. Hope this opportunity will gives me a thousands reasons to smile. How regret I felt after rejected offer from Bernard Chauly for Pisau Cukur Film even I am just a small piece on it.

Alright then..be posting more later..

Selamat berpuasa dan selamat berbuka puasa. J

Luv,

-theplainlady-

1 comment:

  1. So now , dapat x casting kt metrowealth ? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
Please visit http://theplainlady.blogspot.com again