Monday, September 24, 2012

People

 

Sometimes people tend to judge us based on what others say or just simply on what they thought we are. If we have extra money, and wish to share with others, they'll say we are arrogant and show off. If we choose to stay at home rather than strolling with friends, they'll say nobody want to be our friend because we're ignorant. If we advise a person because we care, they'll say we are nosy and jealous. But i chose to be myself and do things that i believe is the best for my family and me. Maybe others would never understand but i know Allah will always be. That's the reason Allah gave me all His blessing and rahmah so that i keep on doing what i do...insyaAllah. Please give me the strength to keep on going, Aminn..

 

 

L.0.V 3

 

theplainlady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
Please visit http://theplainlady.blogspot.com again