Wednesday, July 28, 2010

something to share

It’s Wednesday in the office. My favourite day of the week. Don’t ask me why. I really don’t know how to answer that question. Maybe it is because today no proposal, no report that needs to be done and submit. HAHA..pemalas betul saya ni…well, anyway. What’s for today?

- Blogging

- Response to my email

- Reading friend’s blog

- Facebook

- Myspace (still active because there’s people who waited for me..tottt)

- Edit pictures

- Chatting

Kinda boring right? But sometimes when you’re too busy with work till have no time to social in web, it gives you something fun to explore with.

Ohh yeah..i have something to share with you guys. My colleague Tasha, 6 weeks pregnant. Confirmed. Alhamdulillah.. This is the second child. The first one named Syafiq. So Syafiq, you’re not alone anymore. You gonna have a brother/sister to play with soon. Most important, is to be a good son. Help mama to take care your brother/sister, okay? Auntie will always visit Syafiq and baby.. J Talk about pregnant, my dearly sister Aleen almost 5 month pregnancy. This is the first cucu in my family. Can you imagine how happy my mom when she get this news. But mama, you’re going to become a nenek soon. And I become an auntieL. Why time is running so fast. Seem everything just happened yesterday. Anyway, we all so happy and will wait the new baby born. Can’t wait!

When my turn to have a baby? HAHAHA..gedik jugak saya ni kan..yeahh. I am not that young anymore. It’s the right time to find my soulmate. I guess. No rush. No desperate. I am OKAY. J No worries.. Life must go on..lalalala…

Okay,bye! I’ll blog again when I have the time. I know the ending is like so abrupt. LOl! I just don’t want my emotional involved in this section. L

Lots of luv- theplainlady-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
Please visit http://theplainlady.blogspot.com again