Monday, July 26, 2010

Where do I begin..

Sometimes,I feel like very loneny with no accompany love ones..have u ever feel the same?does love important in people's life?does it mean everyting?does true love brings u happy?
For me,love is so wide meaning.it comes without invited,and gone by the times goes by..unexpected.What a awkward. That is the love..I never give up to find my lover,to be loved and loving. Feels so bad when your love been denied.Don't you?I remember,when I was young,I do fallin love. Relationship last for 2 years..not bad. All sudden,it turns to something unexpected. Unfaithful. Can't imagine how bad I felt that time. I've done silly things, no appetite to eat, no party, no smile..cry all the time. what a suck life! See..how strong the love impact.Now,I failed again.
I believe in miracle. So that,I'll keep waiting for my soulmate,my love & my life. God knows everything. God is always with us.

Love,
Theplainlady
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments
Please visit http://theplainlady.blogspot.com again